This page is a home to some random scripts. I will indicate language/platform but it is likely that a lot of these are LSL for Second Life/Opensim.
- A clicker game.
These are mostly short utility scripts that I constantly find myself needing. There are other ones available online, but several I do not like.
- Group Join (LSL)
- A quick script to invite the person who clicks an object to the group that the object is set to. No copying group URLs or UUIDs needed.
- Group Gift (LSL)
- A quick script to give a gift to the person who touches the object, if they are wearing the group tag for the group that the object is set to. If not, invites the person to the group. No copying group URLs or UUIDs needed.
- Timed Gift (LSL)
- Offer a gift to anyone who touches an object, one gift every X minutes. Optional group requirement.
- Get Link Position, Scale, and Rotation (LSL)
- Drop this script into an object to get a readout of eack link's position, scale, and rotation. Script deletes itself after it runs.
- Walrus Radio (Python)
- Minimalist internet radio stream player.
- Sorted (Rust)
- A simple color-sorting game to play in the terminal. Adjustible difficulty.